Angela Armstrong is a Cairns local who has a passion for sports and nutrition. Dedicated to fitness, Angela loves long distance running on the road and on the trails, as well as Pilates.
A certified Fitness Australia Instructor, Angela has extensive qualifications including:
- Certificates III and IV in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Matwork and Reformer Pilates
- Currently completing Bachelor of Nutrition and dietetics
- Thump Boxing Level 1 Instructor
- Thump Boxing Level 2 Instructor
- Thump Kickboxing Instructor
- Level 1 Triathlon Coach
- Road and Track Skills Coach (Cycling)
- Level 1 Cycling Australia Certified Coach
- Athletics Australia intermediate endurance running coach
- Level 1 The Running Clinic Instructor
- Animal Flow Trainee Instructor
- Strength and Conditioning Coach (Level 1)
- Les Mills RPM Trainee Instructor
- Stretch Fit Certified
- Studio Pilates Matwork Pilates certified
- Studio Pilates Advanced Matwork Pilates certified
- Studio Pilates Pregnancy Pilates certified
- Studio Pilates Ball, Band & Circle Pilates certified
- TRX Suspension Trainer Level 1 Instructor
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Member of Fitness Australia
Angela is passionate about supporting her clients to achieve their health and fitness goals. Believing that the attainment of long term health and fitness is very much a personal journey for each of her clients, Angela tailors her approach and programs to ensure client needs are met in a holistic, real world and supportive manner.
With a unique combination of qualifications in personal training and nutrition, Angela can provide her clients with comprehensive health and fitness programs which include both the exercise and dietary requirements for goals to be met in a realistic, achievable time frame.
Clint has held a passion for the gym and fitness for many years. However, his focus has changed slightly over the last few years and is now concentrated more on cycling, and even more recently into Ironman 70.3 events.
He is very keen to pass on the skills he’s learnt and developed over the years and you’ll often find him challenging his Bootcampers and helping our cyclists in their endeavour to better themselves.
Clint’s qualifications include:
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Cycling Australia Road and Track Skills Instructor
- Australian Combat Exercise Boxing Instructor
- Physio Bike Fit
- Stretch Fit Certified
Clint enjoys a challenge and is keen to help you reach your fitness goals. To contact Clint and find out more about the Studio A difference, call 07 4032 2090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Far North Queensland local who has had a passion for all things health and fitness for many years. Zach has experience playing and coaching in many sports such as rugby league, cricket and touch football, which has flourished into a passion for strength and conditioning, particularly whilst completing a Bachelor of Sport & Exercise Science. Zach strives to inspire and motivate people to reach their goals and become healthier, happier and stronger along the way.
Zach is passionate about exercise prescription and implementation, adapting an evidenced based approach to your programming as each individual requires specific needs. Zach enjoys passing his experiences and knowledge onto his client’s in a fun and professional approach.
- Bachelor of Sport & Exercise Science
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Exercise & Sport Science Australia Member: Accredited Exercise Scientist
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Working with Children Blue Card