Studio A Health and Fitness is proud to offer small group Reformer Pilates classes. We truly believe that every individual can benefit from doing Pilates, and sharing this wonderful form of training with you is one of our greatest passions.
With small, intimate class sizes, and instructors who are highly experienced, you can be assured that you will get the most out of each of your sessions.
Why choose us for Reformer Pilates?
- Small classes with a maximum of three people for personalised time and attention in each class
- Fresh, clean and airconditioned training facility
- A team of highly qualified, experienced instructors
- Variety – no two classes are the same
- Challenge – expect to be challenged, with your injuries and individual needs considered
What to expect from our Reformer Pilates classes
- A focus on improving your posture
- Full range of movement to improve flexibility, balance and mobility
- A safe and effective environment for rehabiliation from most injuries
- A strong focus on building strength in a low impact environment
- The opportunity to improve stability (particularly great for runners!)
- A training discipline with a technique driven focus
Reformer Pilates Package Options
Casual Class $36
10 Class Pass $310
1 Class p/wk, Direct Debit, 6 month term $28 p/wk